10 May Peace Region Petroleum Show 2017
Kaymor is looking forward to attending the Peace Region Petroleum Show! The show takes place May 17-18, 2017, and is hosted by the Grande Prairie and District Chamber of Commerce and the Grande Prairie Petroleum Association. This is a great show to get the latest information when it comes to technology and machinery in the oil and gas industry. Vendors at the show come from all over North America.
Come check out the cut away of a differential from a class 8 on a highway tractor unit we have been working on! Learn more about the process with our hands on demo and how to set brakes properly. The Kaymor booth will be:
- Explaining how paths of power work from input through differential outputting at the wheel.
- Teaching the paths of power, the input of the front differential input through the gear set and outputting to the rear differential.
- Showing how differential action get locked out when inter axle and axle lock ups are engaged.
- Walking visitors through the process of how air actuated S Cam drum operate, how to inspect on a pre-trip, and proper set up.
- Giving preventative maintenance suggestions to help our visitors learn how to stay away from down time and increasing your bottom line.
Whether you have questions regarding Engineering and Design, Machining, Welding, Heavy Duty Mechanical or you just want to come by and say hi, Kaymor looks forward to your visit.
The trade show is open from 10am – 5pm and you can view the entire schedule here. Kaymor will be located at Booth 4005. We look forward to meeting with some friendly faces and those that have not experienced the show before. If you have any questions you can also contact us here at Kaymor – 780-538-2623, we are open 7 days a week.