19 Sep Portable Welding at Kaymor
Welding Project – Kaymor Machining and Welding
Here is Bruce Barley one of our portable welders cutting and capping piles for a customer’s deck on their house. A proper foundation is crucial for a structurally sound deck. This will now allow them to to build a new deck for their home.
Portable Welding Services
Kaymor offers portable welding services in the Clairmont and Grande Prairie area. We are also on call 24/7 offering emergency mechanical and welding services.
Kaymor provides the following portable welding services:
- Casing bowls, butter bowls, pressure piping on drilling rigs
- Rig maintenance and repairs
- Portable aluminum mig welding
- Portable line boring which consists of a trailer unit set up specifically for building up the worn or damaged bores and re-machining to customer specifications
- Rat hole and hammer experience
- Well abandonments, cut and caps, well re-entry, conductors
For more information call 780-538-2623 or contact us here.